- Dolphins at the Doctor (NOAA)
- Students learn about how sick dolphins in the wild can be treated and cared for by humans, just like a visit to the doctor.
- When Animals are Thirsty (PBS Kids)
- Students learn through song how animals in the city find water to drink.
- Water Carries Everything (PBS Kids)
- Students learn how water travels through the city and how humans impact what the water carries.
- Be a Sea Searcher (Monterey Bay Aquarium)
- Using a worksheet or the Aquarium’s live cams, students can search for numbers, patterns, and letters in the ocean.
- Help Our Kelp Game (PBS Kids)
- A simple sorting game helps students clean up the kelp forest while learning facts about kelp forest animals.
- For more science games from PBS Kids, click here.
- Tidepool Scientist (Monterey Bay Aquarium)
- A free multi-day course that students can individually sign up for that includes videos and at-home activities.