Ocean Discovery uses local coastal ecosystems as platforms to engage young people in science. You can use these links to brush up on your knowledge so you can answer student questions!
Back to Home Page
- What is a kelp forest? (NOAA National Ocean Service)
- Kelp Forests: A Description (NOAA National Marine Sanctuaries)
- Kelp Forest (Monterey Bay Aquarium)
- “Take a Virtual Dive in the Kelp Forest” Video (California Academy of Sciences)
- Why does the ocean have waves? (NOAA National Ocean Service)
Local University Research Labs: