Email all completed documents to Carolina Barraza by June 15th
1. Secure the documentation to cross the US/Mexican Border; this is usually a passport or passport card if you are a US Citizen.
- If you need more information about what you need to cross the border, click here.
- If you need more information about getting a passport, click here.
2. Complete and return the Fit To Travel Release Form (Staff).
3. Complete and return the Foreign Program Liability Form.
4. Complete the online form for your FMM Tourist Card.
- After paying, you will receive an email with a link to print your FMM. (Port of Entry will be Calexico)
- Print your receipt and take the FMM form to an INM office for the official stamp upon crossing.
- After printing your FMM form, you must come to the border and have your FMM stamped by INM within 30 days to be valid.
- Submit for reimbursement.
- FAQ’s can be found here.
5. Get a tetanus shot.
This is recommended but not required. If you have any questions about Tetanus, click here.