Email all completed documents to Carolina Barraza by June 15th
1. Secure the documentation to cross the US/Mexican Border; this is usually a passport or passport card if you are a US Citizen.
2. Complete and return the Fit To Travel Release Form (Staff).
3. Complete and return the Foreign Program Liability Form.
4. Complete the online form for your FMM Tourist Card.
- After paying, you will receive an email with a link to print your FMM. (Port of Entry will be Calexico)
- Print your receipt and take the FMM form to an INM office for the official stamp upon crossing.
- After printing your FMM form, you must come to the border and have your FMM stamped by INM within 30 days to be valid.
- Submit for reimbursement.
- FAQ’s can be found here.
5. Get a tetanus shot.
This is recommended but not required. If you have any questions about Tetanus, click here.